Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meet Katie Morgan (29 y/o) from LA


Check out Katie on the left. 29 years old from LA. Katie found her boyfriend (well ex no lol) in bed with her former best friend. After a hard day in the studio she comes home only to find him getting a blowjob from what she thought was her best friend. Well guess what, the bitch aint her BFF anymore. And I must say I can not blame her!

Katie is looking for guys in the Los Angeles area who want an exciting date and maybe (perhaps if she drinks enough lol) something more.



Want to hook up with girls like this?
Fill out this form below to access our database (no costs involved) and hook up with hot college girls this weekend! Looking for sex or maybe only a great date? Than this is just for you!


Become a free member of the biggest erotic personals site online today. No cost involved ever, only a valid email adress is needed!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff, last night I had my first date.

    Thnx for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hestitate, I was but decided to try it and I ended up with 3 dates last week alone. Love it! Greetz Mike

    ReplyDelete